More Holiday Gift Ideas

Do you have a gluten-free person on your Christmas list?  Here are a few ideas on what to give them for the holidays:

The Essential Gluten-free Restaurant Guide by Triumph Dining.  I used this book to help flesh out my list of gluten-free dining options in Portland, and it's been a valuable resource on trips as well.

Gluten-free Girl and the Chef.  If you don't already have it, get it for yourself or a loved one!  It's available here in Portland at Powell's, among other places online.  My mom got this for me for Christmas last year.  It's a useful recipe book to have.

A Pullman Loaf Pan.  This style of bread pan is ideal for making Gluten-free sandwich loaves because it gives you bigger slices.  My dad gave me one for Christmas two years ago and I've gotten a lot of use out of it.  I created my Teff Sandwich Bread recipe in it.

Want to get something memorable and impressive?  Try this Chantal Copper tea kettle.  It's a timeless classic.

For more ideas, see my post What I would Love for the Holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread