Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easy Pork Rib Roast Recipe

Last week I scored some good-looking pork ribs on sale at my local market and I immediately considered making my Spanish-style BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs.  However, it ended up that I was too lazy to undertake that endeavor.  Instead I decided to come up with the easiest, most delicious method of cooking pork ribs ever conceived.  Although the bar was high, I achieved my goal in one attempt.  The idea is that simple.  Here is the recipe.


Easy (Easiest) Pork Rib Roast Recipe

Prep time: 10-15 min
Cook time 20-30 min

Put a cast-iron or other high-heat pan in the oven and set the temperature to 450 degrees.  While the oven is heating, rinse and pat dry:

Boneless pork ribs or pork belly

Sprinkle liberally with:

cumin
salt
pepper

In a medium bowl, toss together:

Red potatoes, quartered
salt
pepper
cumin
olive oil

When the oven comes up to temperature, place the seasoned pork and the potatoes on the hot cast-iron pan.  Roast for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the cuts, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches at least 165 degrees.  Serve the pork and potatoes over a bed of lettuce or braised greens.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Seriously delicious.

Gina Kelley said...

Thanks Christopher! You almost can't go wrong with roast pork ribs. Especially when there's cumin involved.