This is one of the fastest and easiest meals I make. It generally takes about 10-15 minutes, from the time I turn on the stove to sitting down to eat. There's only one pan afterwards. This recipe is low-carb, but very filling. There are only four ingredients:
1. Turn the stove to medium and heat a cast-iron pan.
2. When the pan is nice and hot, place your cut of pork in the pan. Let it cook for 2 minutes for a one-inch-thick piece, 30 seconds for a thin piece.
3. Turn the pork over. Let it cook for thirty seconds to one minute, then turn off the burner and cover the meat with a large lid.
4. When the piece is just cooked through, salt it on both sides.
5. Place the meat on a bed of lettuce dressed with olive oil and salt.
Or, for another version, prepare this dish with roasted vegetables in the oven as I described in Quick and Easy Gluten-free Soy-free Dairy-free Dinner Idea: Roasted Vegetables.
previous post for more quick and cheap gluten-free dinner ideas.