Shameless Self-Promotion


Today I bring you news that has nothing to do with gluten-free cooking. Today I am simply using my blog here at Gluten-free Gourmand as a platform to promote my brand-new blog, Still Life With Bicycle. Here you will find all sorts of interesting fine art and travel photographs taken by yours truly. If you think the photos on this blog are amazing, or especially if you think they are terrible, you will be pleasantly surprised to see the fine art photography I do while I'm not cooking!

Stay tuned for my next Gluten-free Gourmand post, which may feature one of the following things:

Pancetta chocolate chip cookies,
Pork roast stuffed with Porcini mushrooms,
Oxtail soup,
Buckwheat Pancakes, or
Trout stuffed with leeks

Comments

Lori P said…
Hey, I'm all for shameless self-promotion! :) Love you new blog.
Gina said…
Thanks! Here's to hoping self-promotion will never be full of shame!
Incredible photo, and chocolate chip cookies, please! :) I can never have enough chocolate chip cookie recipes. And yours has pancetta?!
Gina said…
If all goes well, I might revise and perfect my pancetta cookie recipe this weekend. Thanks for the props on my photography!

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread