New Cascadia (Soy Free) Vegan Vanilla Cupcake

New Cascadia Traditional has a new vegan vanilla cupcake.  I haven't liked all of their vegan pastries, but I've been avoiding dairy so the last time I was there I thought I'd give the new one a try.  I noticed that this one is soy-free, unlike many of their vegan fare, so I suspected they may have tried something new with this recipe.  I got halfway through it before I realized: it's amazing!  So amazing I need to take a picture!

It's nice and moist on the inside, with a really delectable crumb.  The frosting is topped with coconut.  Need I say more?

Comments

Leigh said…
I agree, the new vegan vanilla cupcake is amazing !
jean said…
Yum...I could go for one right now. I like that it's soy free, too. Too much soy in foods today.

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread