Find Gluten-free Gourmand in Brooklyn, NYC at Depanneur!

I have a vision of New York City that includes wearing trendy clothes, going out for Manhattans, and shopping at a posh corner bodega that sells lots of imported European foods.  The unfortunate reality is that my double careers as a photo lab technician and a mixer of stone-ground flours have me wearing jeans and a t-shirt most days. While the trendy clothes may never be a part of my day-to-day existence, I'm at least happy to report that I'm gourmet enough to be in a French-named corner bodega!  I've been working very diligently to get Gluten-free Gourmand in some retail locations for your convenience.  That's why I'm very excited to announce that you can now find some Gluten-free Gourmand at Depanneur in Brooklyn, NYC!

Somehow I think jeans and t-shirts are allowed here.  Photo Courtesy of Depanneur
Depanneur is a gourmet sandwich shop, deli and grocery store on the corner of 3rd and Wythe in Brooklyn.  "Depanneur" is the Quebecoise word for convenience store.  This place is like a convenience store from my fantasies.  While they don't specialize in gluten-free, they do seem to specialize in local and imported treasures.  Depanneur carries all sorts of artisan delicacies such as chocolates from local Brooklyn company Mast Brothers and specialty imported deli items like Prosciutto di San Daniele.  They also do lovely cheese plates.

A cheese platter to die for.  Photo Courtesy of Depanneur
I love cheese! Gluten-free Gourmand will be in good company on Depanneur's shelves.

Brooklynites, get yourself to Depanneur!  Everyone else, stay tuned to find out where I'll be next!  I'll be telling you about new brick-and-mortar stores where you can find Gluten-free Gourmand artisan baking mixes here on my blog, on Facebook and Twitter.

Comments

Liz said…
So cool! I live a relatively short train-ride away from the city but haven't ventured in since we moved here (two years ago); this is just another reason to get in there! Your mixes sound great Gina.
Gina said…
Thanks Liz! Let me know if you ever try them out!

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread