Shallots and Asparagus


Lately, I haven't had enough time to keep up with my blogging.  Between work, chores, and making ridiculous amounts and varieties of food with my boyfriend I just can't find the time.  "I'll do anything I can to help you establish your gluten-free empire," my boyfriend told me sweetly.  He would cook,  clean, or whatever needed to be done. Instead, I asked him to do something that wouldn't help get the chores done at all: I encouraged him to start his own blog.  Thus was born Just Another Shallot and Asparagus Blog.  We collaborated on a lot of the recipes on here, and I must admit, I took all the photographs so far.  (Note to self: teach boyfriend studio photography.)  My favorites so far are the photos on the sushi post.

Need some gluten-free product photography done?  I'm your lady.  Here's my website.  But back to this new blog: he may not lead with this information, but all the recipes on there are gluten-free, so stay tuned.  Later this week there will be a recipe for steak with asparagus topped with a shallot and butter sauce.

Those are purple asparagus, if you were wondering.  They lose their purple when cooked.  The asparagus on the sushi is a purple, too.

So, if you're ever wondering where I am, just take a look at Just Another Shallot and Asparagus Blog.  I may be there.  I tend to concentrate on scones, bread, waffles, and pancakes on this blog because that's what I think you, my readers, might want.  But really sushi and steak are more what I would eat on a day-to-day basis if I could.  You can get all of that naturally gluten-free goodness by checking out my blog's savory, vegetable-y counterpart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread